Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She Who WIll Not Be Named

This is a post on the topic search I recently put into a search engine and found hits ranging on some chick who died in the series the OC to Sarah Palin. I would like to give a big "Ai Pidiksou" to the internet for this big insult. I came up with the term and damnit, I wasn't referring to any of those topics.
I was referring publicly (maybe once or twice online) to a person who I am not allowed to refer by name lest I get in shit and she beat my ass, and all of a sudden I see it as a wide spread term on Google.
I should be getting royalties for coining this term, dang it.
Oh well, I guess I can't win them all.
But seriously, She who will not be named could kick sarah palin and hillary clinton's asses combined. Do humanity a favor and don't Ever use my term again lest I have to get pissed off.
Sincerely,
Ass Burger Boy
Ps: Since I know that nobody I know actually reads this... To SWWNBN "Oreia Visakis!".
Pps: In case she ever reads this, "Okay, shit! I'm joking, can't you take a joke?! Don't pull a reservoir dogs on me there.."
Although I'm pretty sure she couldn't read Ellinika to save her life... Unless she gets a Greek for dummies book...

Signomi, I was being a "boro" there.
Word of the day "strawberries".
Word of tommorrow "Ouzaki"

2 comments:

HalfAsstic.com said...

I always come away from your posts feeling.... enlightened! Tee Hee Hee
Love your sense of humor and I must say you came by it honestly!

shister said...

Thank you.