Monday, February 2, 2009

knock knock jokes

Knock knock
Who's there?
ARIES
Aries who
Open the fucking door already!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
CANCER
Cancer who?
Never mind, I guess I can just go home; sorry to bother you.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
AQUARIUS
Aquarius who? Wait- Is that dogshit I smell?!

Knock Knock
Whos there?
TAURUS
Taurus who?
I'm hungry, you want to go to lunch?

Knock Knock
Who's there?
LIBRA
Libra who?
That's a good question. like who are any of us really? Are we energy? Are we matter? Like oh my God! Is that the new issue of Cosmo?!

Yeah, those were the signs and jokes I felt like coming up with.

2 comments:

witchypoo said...

Cute! Good to see you are updating.

HalfAsstic.com said...

Hey! I'm a Taurus!... and I've gotta say, going to lunch sounds like a great idea... ;-)