Thursday, October 9, 2008

My room is finally clean

For those of you who actually happen to give a rat's ass and read this blog, you've seen the before pics, now I proudly present to you the result of all of my hard work.
Yes, not only did I vacuum, but also mopped the floor as well. I happen to take pride in a job well done. Next task, organizing the stuff I didn't throw away and doing some laundry.
Here are the pics from that.
By the way, it took me at least a couple of days to get this room clean as it was in bad shape. I missed out on church since I stayed up late saturday night trying to work on starting the cleaning of my room.
I am willing to bet that the priest in my church was pissed off or at least minorly irked.
Well that's it for now. see you all in the funny pages.
Regards
ME



http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gif

No comments: